Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas is soon here! That's pretty cool. Because that means snow, Christmas songs, seeing college friends, no school, and all that good stuff. I can't wait. I guess I should go Christmas shopping sometime before then. Maybe I'll just skip the days right before Christmas and go then. Since we don't do anything in school those days anyway. Not sure that my mom will agree with me, but maybe if I get her something really nice. Really really really nice. Manchester United are the greatest! Young Argentinian striker Carlos Tevez struck four times in their win today. How about that for one outing. I'm not sure if Argentinian is the correct way to say that. Argentininite. Argentinoan. I don't know. I don't even know how to say that I'm from Lebanon. Lebanonian. Lebanese. Lebanonite. I kind of like that last one, but I'm pretty certain it isn't correct. Good stuff. I feel like learning a really cool song on piano right now, but I can't think of a really cool song that I want to learn. So I am just sitting here. I'll find one eventually.

No comments: