Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I was gonna write this whole big deep blog that was really personal, and then I decided that I didn't really know who read my blog other than Mr. Miller. I didn't really want just anyone to read all the stuff I had written. So I deleted all of it. And then I didn't know what to write about. So I guess I'll just write about not knowing what to write about, and not go into any topic with meaning. That seems safest. Maybe nobody reads this, in which case I would be safe to just vent and put things out in the open. But if anyone close to me would read it, they would be able to understand what I was actually saying. Even if I was vague. So now I need to find an actual person to talk to. I'm teaching sunday school in a week and a half. Maybe I'll write about that next time.

No comments: