Monday, October 27, 2008

The Phillies are up 2-1 right now. Hopefully they can pull out the win so they can win the World Series in Philly. Otherwise they will need to go back down to Florida. That would not be cool. So let's go Phillies! Next week is our show week for Arsenic and Old Lace. We still do not have all of our lines down, but it is coming together and it should be a good show. Okay now the Phillies are tied 2-2. And now they are up to bat again. Come on Phils, put another couple runs up and finish out the game strong. After that I'm not sure what I will do after school. I might start working out again, because I should probably do that. We will see. Until then, I need to memorize my lines. And the Phillies need to win the World Series. Then everything will be good.

No comments: