Monday, October 13, 2008

There were quite a few upsets in the NFL yesterday. The Phillies lost too. They should win tonight, though. The Cowboys and Redskins both got beat by teams they should have destroyed. That is good news for Eagles fans, because the Eagles pulled out a win against the 49ers and are not as many games back in the division now. The Steelers had a bye week but are still strongly on top of the division. Today I need to write my political science paper as well as memorize lines for Arsenic and Old Lace, which shows in about three weeks. My teeth still hurt, and I am pretty sure that one of the stitches came out. Hopefully that is not a bad thing, because there is not much I can do about it at this point. I see the guy on Friday again, so if it is bad he can tell me then.

No comments: