Friday, October 10, 2008

So oral surgery is definitely a bad thing. That is an official. My mouth hurts so much, and the pain killers aren't making it go away. Tomorrow it will hopefully feel better, but I still probably won't do too much. Maybe watch a few movies, play video games, watch tv, and eat yogurt. On Sunday I hope to actually do stuff, so I am really hoping that this pain disappears by then.
We won our last game last night against division rival Donegal 2-1. It was a great way to end our season, and as a senior it was a good way to end my career. We have the most phenomenal coaching staff ever, and I think that played a huge part in our good season. If these coaches are planning on sticking around, we could be looking at some fantastic teams over the next few years.

No comments: