Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The election is going on right now. I can't wait for it to be over. I think the candidates are really quite ridiculous. We spend so much money on bashing the opposing side that we forget that we are all Americans. I don't like how some people don't even know the policies of the candidate they vote for, they just vote based on what party the person is in. I think that there are times when the best person for president is Republican and there are times when the best person is Democrat. There are also times when the best person is neither. Because of our two party system, we never give those other candidates a second thought for our vote, unless we want to make a statement. I don't know what the better solution is, unless we go back to the theocracy of David and Solomon's time. And it doesn't look as if that is in the near future, so I guess we're stuck with what we have now.

No comments: