Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm going to Asbury for the weekend. Actually I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and I won't get back until Sunday night. I hope Mr. Miller is okay with less posts for this week, because I'm probably not going to get the chance to post until Sunday or Monday. I already got accepted there. I think that I want to take some serious theology/ philosophy classes in college. Because I like things where there are different possible answers. I didn't really like the last English paper where we had to review something. But I do think I will like this next one. It is an argument, which I think is probably when I write better. My fantasy football team won last weekend by three points. That's pretty cool I guess. I can't wait to see a couple of my friends who go to Asbury. It is going to be amazing.

No comments: